In order to receive payment, there are three conditions that must be met. As long as they are satisfied, payment will automatically be sent according to our Net60 terms, and it is not necessary to request a payment.
In order to receive payments as a Publisher outside of the United States:
- Once your account reaches the $200 threshold (and maintains it), payment will be made monthly within 60 days of your sign-up date. If the $200 threshold is not met in an invoice period, the balance is carried over to the next month. For example, if you signed up on November 23rd, payment will be made within 60 days of the 23rd for every month you make at least $200.
- Submit a completed tax form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Foreign Entities need to submit a Form W-8 BEN-E (http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/fw8bene.pdf). Instructions for completing the form can be found here: (http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/iw8bene.pdf).
- Foreign Individuals need to submit a Form W-8 BEN (http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/fw8ben.pdf). Instructions for completing the form can be found here: (http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/iw8ben.pdf).
- We will PayPal funds to an email account provided. Please provide the appropriate PayPal capable email address by sending it to email@example.com. The other payment option for non-US Publishers is the wire method. There is approximately a $30 fee per wire transaction. If you prefer the wire method, please provide your wire information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to the large number of forms that we receive, it is not possible to send a confirmation for each form received. The Accounting Team will reach out if there is any problem with the submitted form. It generally takes about a week for a form to be processed and reviewed.